Kerching! Sell more with social shopping
Calling all businesses in the West Midlands. Join us for an exclusive session on boosting sales through Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and more
Event Date: Thursday 14 March 2024
Time: 10:00pm - 11:30pm
Younger audiences live their lives through social media. That includes shopping: browsing for things to buy, seeing a celebrity use a product, sharing with their friends, buying through the platform.
If you’re a business in West Midlands who sells physical products to a consumer market, embracing social shopping will open up a new channel of sales for your business. In this session, we will cover the principles and the core information about how to set this up on your social media accounts.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for businesses in the West Midlands region who sell physical products online and are looking at additional avenues to generate sales. Services and digital products are often excluded from sale on social media so, if your business involves these, lookout for our future webinars and workshops.
Things we’ll cover
- How certain demographics use social media to discover products and why this is relevant to shopping
- The transition from bricks and mortar to online
- Benefits of social shopping to consumers and businesses
- Different platforms with social shopping options: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok
- The process of setting up your store
- Examples from national and West Midlands-based businesses
- Tips to succeed
You will leave with an understanding of the potential social shopping offers your business and the next actions you need to take to start to learn how to implement it.
Join us for an insightful session that will boost your marketing efforts!
This event is FREE to attend. It is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and hosted by Business Growth West Midlands.